Merritt Island Property Management
Look no further if you’ve invested in Merritt Island, FL real estate and are in need of property management services. Choosing how your property will be managed is one of the most crucial aspects of the investment process. You’ll want to partner with someone who knows the area and can help you grow while managing a property on Merritt Island.
In working with Real Property Management Brevard, you are placing your Florida property in capable hands. We have insight into the Merritt Island area; and to ensure that your property is well managed, we only forge partnerships with high-quality investors. We want to take the burden of property management off your hands so you can reap the benefits of your Florida real estate investment.
Merritt Island Property Management Services
When you choose Real Property Management Brevard, you are assured of the most inclusive property management services in your area. We aim to satisfy both you and your tenants. We go the extra mile to ensure that your property is managed efficiently. Just a few of our services include:
- On-going Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening & Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Regular Inspections
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- Our approach is simple. We provide professional, trustworthy property management services, from screening tenants and filling vacancies to maintenance programs and rent collection. Whether you are an investor with several rental homes or an unintentional landlord, we have your solution. With over 30 years of experience, we make it easy to manage your investment by offering rent assessments, cost-efficient maintenance, comprehensive accounting services, and more.
- Do-it-yourself property management’s sleepless nights are over. When your property is rented out to a new tenant, when rent is collected, when and why a tenant is being evicted, and when maintenance or repairs are required, you’ll always know. In addition, you will have 24/7 internet access to the information about your property. It’s simple to see how the correct property management company may help you flourish as a rental property investor with RPM Brevard.
- Our staff is formidable against every issue possible with your Merritt Island rental property because we are an industry leader in licensing, insurance, and legal compliance. Our main goal is to build strong relationships with both investors and renters so that your property is managed the way you would want your own home to be. You save time and can focus your efforts on purchasing more properties and growing your business contacts when you let us handle the ongoing, time-consuming property management responsibilities for you.
Locations We Service
Our main office is in Melbourne, FL, and our other current services areas include:
As we grow, the number of locations we oversee increases. We are not confined to the places stated above; rather, depending on your specific location and demands, we are ready to expand with you. If your location is not currently listed, simply give us a call.
Contact Real Property Management Brevard
Our property management strategy is guaranteed to save you money at every stage of the process. We make it easy to protect your investment, minimize costs, and maximize your income—without interrupting your daily life.
If you have any interest in having your Merritt Island property managed by Real Property Management Brevard, have any inquiries, or just want to talk to one of our team members, please contact us online or call us directly at 321-610-8022 today!
“I’ve been a client with RPM for almost 10 years. We are a military family that moves often and we have been away from our home in Brevard County for years. I’m happy to say that Lisa and her staff have made sure our property has been taken care of. We’ve been with this company through a hurricane and hail storms and they have always been kind to answer questions and go out to our property to check on it. RPM Brevard is a great property management company.”
– Tammy H.