Port St John Property Management
If you’ve bought an investment property in Port St John, FL, and need property management, look no further. Choosing how your property will be managed is one of the most crucial aspects in the investment process. Managing a property in Port St John necessitates local expertise and an awareness of potential renters’ needs, so you’ll want to collaborate with someone who is familiar with the area and can help you grow.
When you work with Real Property Management Brevard, you’re committing your Florida property to trustworthy professionals. Our crew is familiar with the Port St John area, so we understand both the local market and the specific qualities of your community. Enjoy the advantages of Florida real estate while RPM Brevard takes care of the time-consuming property management responsibilities.
Port St John Property Management Services
Real Property Management’s residential services include:
- On-going Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening & Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Regular Inspections
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- Our approach is simple. We provide professional, trustworthy property management services, from screening tenants and filling vacancies to maintenance programs and rent collection. Whether you are an investor with several rental homes or an unintentional landlord, we have your solution. With over 30 years of experience, we make it easy to manage your beachside investment by offering rent assessments, cost-efficient maintenance, comprehensive accounting services, and more.
- Gone are the sleepless nights of do-it-yourself property management. You’ll always know when your property is rented out to a new tenant, when rent is collected, when and why a tenant is being evicted, and when maintenance or repairs are needed. In addition to all that, you will always have 24/7 online access to your property’s information. With RPM Brevard, it’s easy to see how the right property management company makes it easy for you to succeed as a rental property investor.
- RPM is the market leader in terms of licensing, insurance, and legal compliance, thanks to years of experience. As a result, our team is ready to deal with any situation that may develop with your Port St John property. Our primary goal is to establish solid connections with both investors and residents so that your property is treated as if it were your own. When you employ Real Property Management to handle the continuing, time-consuming property management chores for you, you save time and can focus your efforts on purchasing more properties and expanding your business relationships.
Other Locations We Service
As we continue to grow, the locations that we manage also prosper. We are not limited to the areas listed below; we are ready to grow with you dependent on your individual location and needs. Just give us a call if your location is not currently listed.
Our main office is in Melbourne, FL and our other current services areas include:
Contact Real Property Management Brevard
If you are ready to have your Port St John property managed by Real Property Management Brevard, have more questions, or just want to speak to one of our team members, then contact us online or call us directly at 321-610-8022 today!
Life in Port St John
Port St. John is a located neatly between Titusville and Cocoa in Brevard County, Florida and belongs to the Palm Bay–Melbourne–Titusville Metropolitan Area. In Port St John, you’ll find medium to large single-family homes nestled amongst apartment complexes and high-rises. Many of the residences in the Port St John neighborhood are established but not old, having been built somewhere between the 70s and late 90s.
“RPM Brevard has always treated me fairly. I may have issues with rent increases, but after browsing for other housing options, I am humbly reminded that RPM is just fairly balancing the market. Lisa and Susan are both phenomenal and friendly professionals, while also being compassionate. When I have issues, they are quick to rectify them, and when I mess up, they are understanding. For being in this business, in this county, I have a lot of respect for the team at RPM Brevard, props guys!”
– Justin G