Palm Bay Property Management
When you start the journey of investing in property in Palm Bay, FL, it may feel like there are too many options and tasks to handle. After you have found your ideal property, you have to plan how you intend to fund and manage the property. Jobs that often require the advice of an expert are daily management tasks and upkeep. This must be from someone who not only knows how to manage a property with success but also is familiar with the area and is invested in making sure you and your property succeed.
When you work with Real Property Management Brevard, you place your property into capable hands. Our team understands the Palm Bay area, providing us with the expertise and insight into the local market. We make high-quality partnerships with investors to ensure that the right hands are managing your property. We aim to take the burden of property management off your hands, letting you reap the benefits of investing in prime beachside real estate.
Palm Bay Property Management Services
Real Property Management Brevard’s residential property management services include:
- On-going Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening & Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Regular Inspections
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- Our approach is simple. We provide professional, trustworthy property management services, from screening tenants and filling vacancies to maintenance programs and rent collection. Whether you are an investor with several rental homes or an unintentional landlord, we have your solution. With over 30 years of experience, we make it easy to manage your investment by offering rent assessments, cost-efficient maintenance, comprehensive accounting services, and more.
- Gone are the sleepless nights of do-it-yourself property management. You’ll always know when your property is rented out to a new tenant, when rent is collected, when and why a tenant is being evicted, and when maintenance or repairs are needed. In addition to all that, you will always have 24/7 online access to your property’s information. With Real Property Management Brevard, it’s easy to see how the right property management company makes it easy for you to succeed as a rental property investor.
- We are an industry leader when it comes to licensing, insurance, and legal compliance, making our team formidable against any situation imaginable with your Palm Bay rental property. When it comes down to it, our main goal is to foster high-quality partnerships with both investors and renters to ensure that your property is treated just like how you would want your own home managed. When you allow us to handle the continuous, time-consuming property management tasks for you, you save time and you can focus your efforts on acquiring more properties and cultivating your business relationships.
Locations We Service
As we continue to grow, the locations that we manage also prosper. We are not limited to the areas listed above, rather we are ready to grow with you dependent on your individual location and needs. Just give us a call if your location is not currently listed.
Our main office is in Melbourne, FL, and our other current services areas include:
This is only the start, and we are not just limited to these areas. We love working with investment homeowners and landlords alike in all of Brevard County. So no matter if you are located in beachside properties such as Palm Bay or if you find yourself renting property further north in Titusville, Real Property Management Brevard has you covered.
Contact Real Property Management Brevard
If you are interested in having your Palm Bay property managed by Real Property Management Brevard, have more questions, or just want to talk to one of our team members, please contact us online or call us directly at 321-610-8022 today!
The Real Property Management Advantage
- 30+ Years of Experience
- North America’s Largest
Property Management Company
- 300+ Locations across 47+ States
- Local Expertise
Backed by Nationwide Support
- Trusted by Tens of Thousands
of Property Owners Nationwide