Melbourne Beach Property Management
If you’re considering hiring a property manager for your investment property in Melbourne Beach, FL, we have your solution! Understanding what tasks and upkeep you’ll need to perform to maintain your Melbourne Beach property requires a thorough understanding of the neighborhood as well as the needs of potential renters. It’s vital that you reach out to someone who is familiar with the area and can help you manage your property and contribute to your success.
When you partner with Real Property Management Brevard, you are entrusting your Florida property to hands that you can depend on. Our team knows the Melbourne Beach area, and we specialize in thriving within the local market and unique characteristics of your residents. Our expertise allows you to enjoy the benefits of Florida real estate while leaving the property management work to us.
Melbourne Beach Property Management Services
RPM’s residential property management services include:
- On-going Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening & Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Regular Inspections
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- We provide professional, trustworthy property management services, from screening tenants and filling vacancies to maintenance programs and rent collection. With over 30 years of experience, we make it easy to manage your investment by offering rent assessments, cost-efficient maintenance, comprehensive accounting services, and more.
- Do-it-yourself property management’s sleepless nights are over. You’ll always be notified about when your property is rented to a new tenant, when rent is collected, when and why a tenant is evicted, and when maintenance or repairs are required. In addition, you will have 24/7 internet access to the information about your property. It’s easy to see how the correct property management firm can help you flourish as a rental property investor with RPM Brevard.
- We are an industry leader when it comes to licensing, insurance, and legal compliance, making our team formidable against any situation imaginable with your Melbourne Beach rental property. When you allow us to handle the continuous, time-consuming property management tasks for you, you save time and you can focus your efforts on acquiring more properties and cultivating your business relationships.
Other Locations We Service
We are not limited to the areas listed below, rather we are ready to grow with you dependent on your individual location and needs. Just give us a call if your location is not currently listed.
Our main office is in Melbourne, FL, and our other current services areas include:
Contact Real Property Management Brevard
If you are eager to have your Melbourne Beach property managed by Real Property Management Brevard, have more questions, or just want to speak to one of our team members, then contact us online or call us directly at 321-610-8022 today!
Life in Melbourne Beach
Melbourne Beach is a diverse city, situated on a barrier island that separates the Indian River Lagoon from the Atlantic Ocean. Melbourne Beach is adjacent to the Archie Carr National Wildlife Refuge, home to the most important sea turtle nesting habitat in the United States. In fact, more loggerheads nest within the Carr Refuge than anywhere else in the entire Western Hemisphere.
In 2007, Melbourne was voted one of the 10 best, affordable retirement spots in America. If that’s not lucky enough for you, a Publix located just 4-miles south of Melbourne Beach sold one of the winning tickets in the $1.3 billion Powerball in 2016!
“I’ve been a client with RPM for almost 10 years. We are a military family that moves often and we have been away from our home in Brevard County for years. I’m happy to say that Lisa and her staff have made sure our property has been taken care of. We’ve been with this company through a hurricane and hail storms and they have always been kind to answer questions and go out to our property to check on it. RPM Brevard is a great property management company.”
– Tammy H.